How can you stay informed?
We suggest using these homeschool resources for up-to-date information:
- Christian Home Educators of Ohio (CHEO) - up to date information on homeschool laws in Ohio.
- Homeschool Legal Defense Association (HSLDA) - national organization that provides legal information and advocacy for homeschool families.
- Ohio Department of Education - Schooling options in Ohio.
- Allen County Educationtion Services Center - Information on many local education resources including students with special needs.
The links and forms on this page are provided as a resource to our members.
Forms and Links for Allen County Christian Home Schooler Members
Forms and Links for Homeschool
- ACCHS Where To Start Packet
- Home Education Notification Form
- Withdrawal from Public School
- Academic Assessment Form - Standardized Test
- Academic Assessment Form - Narrative